As we have already seen, wimminz have made themselves so repellent that even young brothers are giving them the brush, en masse, and the feminist media is desperate to obfuscate about it.
The Daily Star (UK) (no link on purpose) is featuring “experts” to “explain” the disparity to the panicked young sluts, who are now realizing that the jig is up.
In the first place, Mizz Dr. Twenge seems to be assuming a few things. Namely:
- all the young men who aren’t having sex live at home with their parents.
- before permanent cohabitation with a wimminz was common, no one ever had sex.
In fact, what happened before permanent cohabitation (exclusive of the bounds of wedlock) was common, was that people got married so that they could have sex. Today, the wimminz on offer tend to be so revolting that young men are not pursuing them.
Like Mizz Dr. Twenge, I tend to believe that the surveyed kids were fudging a bit. What I think is happening is that young men are occasionally having sex with wimminz who are so disgusting that they don’t want to report such things. Self-deception is not a trait exclusive to females, after all. And, who among us hasn’t had drunken sex with some dog ugly, crude skank? Would you admit to doing such things? Me neither.
Mizz Dr. Twenge has written several books on social atomism and scale, and has been widely criticized for methodological shortcomings. From her Wikipedia page:
Whether we should take this aging feminist seriously in the yellow media remains an open question, but I certainly wouldn’t take her assumptions as conclusive.
If the movers and shakers were actually interested in reversing this trend, there are several things they could do, namely:
- Abolish the divorce courts.
- Defund all “wimminz studies” departments, establish old school “home economics” programs in secondary schools instead.
- Incentivize marriage and family with tax breaks, simultaneously taxing single parents.
- Make repeatedly having children out of wedlock a criminal offense, punishable by several months in a work camp. Fatherless children to be removed for adoption by a normal couple at birth.
Options 1-3 were the status quo in America, just a few generations ago. Option 4 was instituted by Stalin in the Soviet Union, right after World War II. It may seem alien to our sensibilities, but a serious society would penalize those who abuse its social services programs.
Note that these steps will not, in themselves, make wimminz more attractive to men. They will merely force wimminz to have some “skin in the game” when they couple up. Taking the extra steps of becoming attractive and marriageable will remain a personal decision.